New patient referrals are welcome for
- Lymphoma (Hodgkin and Non Hodgkin)
- Thrombocytopenia, neutropenia, anaemia
- Iron deficiency
- Other blood or bone marrow conditions
- Other neoplasms affecting the age range including germ cell tumours, sarcoma, thyroid malignancy, melanoma etc. (Please note, not all these tumours will be able to be cared for by the Treat Unique team, but we will refer appropriately on to an expert in the area as appropriate)
- Survivorship issues including anthracycline cardiomyopathy, infertility and early menopause, body image concerns, secondary malignancy concerns). Survivorship discussions will involve an initial long consultation followed by referral to additional team members (i.e. social work, psychology) or health practitioners depending upon concerns.